SBI PO Recruitment 2017-18
SBI PO Recruitment 2017-18:- All the candidates can fill the application form of State Bank of India through our official website and also get more information on our official web site. Online State Bank of India recruitment application form 2017 has begun to issue the National Level Recruitment Examination for the appointment of Probationary SBI Po 2017 Officers (PO) in different branches located in many parts of the country. Overall, about 2,000 vacancies will be included in candidates including SC, OBC, VH, ST and PWD candidates. Examination for PO post will be in two different stages – Both the preliminary examination and the main exam are clearly stated below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017-18, SBI Bank PO Application Form 2017-18, Apply Online SBI PO Recruitment, State Bank Of India Notification 2017, State Bank Of India Exam Date 2017.
>>> Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Application Form Date||May 2017|
|Application Form of SBI PO Last date||May 2017|
|E-Admit Card Start Date for Preliminary Exam||June 2017|
|Preliminary Exam date 2017||July 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Result 2017 Date||July 2017|
|Release of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||July 2017|
|SBI PO Main Exam Date||July 2017|
|Main Exam Result Date of SBI PO||August 2017|
|SBI PO Admit Card Release Date for Interview||August 2017|
|Final Result Declare for SBI PO 2017||September 2017|
SBI Recruitment Notification 2018
SBI Recruitment Notification 2018:- State Bank of India, which we formally know as SBI, is a government-owned organization, which was established on July 1, 1955. At present, there are more than 1400 branches in this organization, in which there are 191 foreign offices in 36 countries of the world. And as we are giving you this basic information about the organization today, all the candidates can get an idea about future opportunities, which they can get after joining this prestigious banking organization.
SBI is one of the four largest financial services companies in India, so there are many scopes to polish up their career in the banking department. Recently, eligible and skilled candidates are recruited in Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Corporate Center, Mumbai, who want to make their career in the banking sector. All those Candidates can download the SBI Examination Calendar 2017-18 for the Indian State Bank Examination. He is also associated with more information from our official website, from this official website.
State Bank of India PO Eligibility Criteria 2017
State Bank of India PO Eligibility Criteria 2017:- All of you can have a bank account in State Bank of India, with a large number of employees, one of the nation’s most prestigious banks and that is why it is counted among the largest public sector banks. SBI facilitates its employees with high pay staff, including PO or Probationary Officers. If you are also eager for SBI PO entrance exam, then it is important for you that you prove to be perfect with SBI Po Eligibility criteria are very important to get full details of SBI PO 2017, so make sure you read all the information thoroughly before applying for the test.
- Those who have born in India or migrated from the countries such as Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, East African countries of Kenya, The United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Uganda, Ethiopia, Vietnam, etc and settled In India on the permanent basis can appear in the examination.
- Besides this, Tibetan Refugee, who have arrived in India before 1 January – 1962 and settled permanently in India
IN order to apply for the SBI PO examination must check the age limit otherwise your efforts and money in filling the application form will lead to complete waste.
The minimum possible age limit for the eligible candidates will be 21 and this should not exceed 30 years.
- Candidate must have done graduation in any of the disciple from any recognized university. Also, candidate must have valid mark sheet for the specific course.
- Those who are in Final year of graduation can also appear in the examination by making use of online portal. However, towards the final stage of the interview, it is mandatory for producing the original mark sheet from the concerned college as well as university.
General / OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only)
Other Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
Selected aspirants will grab attractive scale of band along with medical coverage of family members.
The authority board will be conducted various type of selection phases which are:
- Prelims Examination
- Main Examination ( Objective Test, Descriptive Test)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How To Apply for SBI PO 2017-18
- Go to the Official website of State bank of India.
- Navigate to the Career page and Click on it.
- Search the Link for SBI PO Notification and Apply Online.
- Click on the Apply Online link and Fill the required details to register your application.
- Now Fill the Application form and also upload your passport size photograph and Signature.
- Fill the rest of the details then Click on the Final Submit button and Pay the fee Online through Net Banking.
- Take the Print out of your Application form 2017-18.