SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017-18
SBI Clerk Recruitment:- State Bank of India has broadcast advertisements for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017-18 for applying to 17168 JA / JAA New Post. If the candidate wishes to make a career in the banking sector, he can apply online for the recruitment of State Bank of India. So that they can apply by filling the form with all necessary details before the last date. And you can start your career. State Bank of India has invited online application forms to fill seventeen hundred posts in clerks of seventy thousand. Dear candidates, It is advisable that online registration of application form can be registered online on March 24, 2017-18 and online. And the last date will be applied online on April 10, 2017-18. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to apply the post of the State Bank of India clerk before the last date.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017-18, SBI Clerk Application Form 2017-18, SBI Clerk Notification 2017-18, SBI Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017-18, SBI Clerk Application Form Apply Online 2017-18.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2017-18
State Bank of India has invited online application forms to fill seventeen thousand candidates on Junior Associates and JAA’s hundred and eight posts. Those candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in any subject or have any equivalent and graduate in agriculture or agricultural related services, can apply for SBI clerk jobs. To fill the post of State Bank of India clerk, visit SBI’s official website and start your career. SBI can visit the official web portal www.sbi.co.in to fill the application form with the notification for the post of the Clerk 2017-18 specialist posts.
SBI Clerk Notification 2017-18
All the candidates completed their education according to the notification of the SBI clerk post, now they can fill online application forms for upcoming vacancies in the year 2017-18. If the candidate has any doubts or questions related to eligibility criteria, then you can download the official advertisement or mention the instructions given below. We will continue to provide academic qualifications, application fee structure, experience, application steps, important dates and much more information. But you are connected to our page.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017-18
Candidates can apply for a post of clerk coming from any government or private college with a good number of graduate passes.
- Pay the application fee Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates
- Rs.100/- for SC, ST, PWD and other candidates
- 23 to 35 years for Relationship Managers.
- 20 to 35 years for Customer Relationship Executives.
- 23 to 35 years for Acquisition Relationship Managers.
- 25 to 40 years for Relationship Manager (Team Lead).
Selection Board of State Bank of India will organize Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Personal Interview to shortlist for selected candidates.
How to Apply Online SBI Clerk Application Form 2017-18
- First visit the SBA official website at www.sbi.co.in
- On the home page, Select career link and click on relevant link for State Bank of India clerk
- After filling all your details and filling the letter, click on the online application.
- Pay your application fee and submit this application in the organization
- And take a print copy of application form for future use.
SBI Clerk Recruitment : || Server 2 ||
Official website : || Visit Here ||
Notification : || Check Here ||