Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017:- All the candidates can apply online for Jharkhand Sub Inspector Recruitment Application Form 2017 on our official website. All the candidates can get all the information about education by going to our official website and get more information. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued the new recruitment notification for the post of Police Sub-Inspector and Constable posts JSSC invited applications for 4354 police sub-inspector and constable. Therefore, all interested and qualified candidates can apply for these posts as soon as possible. This is the best opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the latest jobs in Jharkhand state. For these posts, you should be graduating for SI post as an educational qualification and for the Constable Post, the minimum age limit for 10th positions is 18 years. Age relaxation will be provided according to the government norms for reserved category. For more information, you can visit JSSC’s official website which is jssc.in.
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017, Apply Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017, Check Important Dates For Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017, Jharkhand Police SI Exam pattern 2017, Jharkhand Police SI vacancy 2017, http://jssc.nic.in/.
>>> Important Date
|Online application form start date for SI||9th august 2017|
|Online application form Start Date for Constable||5th august 2017|
|Last Date to apply for SI Post||8th Sept. 2017|
|Last Date to apply for Constable Post||4th Sept 2017|
JSSC Police Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2017
- For General Constable: 10th Class
- For SI: Graduation
- Sub Inspector: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- General Constable: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- Sub Inspector
- General and OBC: Rs. 460/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 115/-
- General Constable
- General/OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 75/-
Application Fee Payment Process
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: No Limit
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2017
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2017:- All the candidates who are interested in applying for the examination should work very hard and Jharkhand Police will have to prepare very well to reduce the exam for qualification in the next round of SI recruitment. The examination is organised for the police category sub-inspector. All the candidates applying for the examination will have to apply online for the exam. And the examination pattern will also have to be seen so that all the candidates will get the help in the examination. For more information, please contact us from this official website and find all the updated update information 2017.
Steps to Apply Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment Application Form 2017
- Visit the official website of the Jharkhand Police that is www.jhpolice.gov.in
- Now read the notification of the constable and Assistant Police post carefully before applying for the post
- All The Candidate Now click the Jharkhand Police SI Application form link and open it
- fill all the necessary details like name, address, contact number etc.
- now upload the necessary documents
- check all the details which you have filled
- now click on submit option
- now pay the application fees by net banking/e-challan/ debit card etc.
- Take the print of the online application form 2017.