Jharkhand Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2017- Apply Online 4354 Posts
Just like every year this year also Jharkhand Police Recruitment Cell announced an official recruitment notification for various 4354 Constable & Sub-Inspector posts in its department. So many large number of candidates across Jharkhand State were waiting for this golden chance now you can apply online for these posts as per the official job notification. Below you will get all details regarding this notification such as- Application, Notification, Important Dates, Exam Dates, Salary, Post Details, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card Date, Answer Key, Result Date etc. You are advised to scroll down to read the full official notification.
So many huge number of applicants are now searching for- Jharkhand Police Jobs 2017, Jharkhand Police Constable Recruitment 2017-18, Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017-18, Jharkhand Police Vacancies 2017 Apply Online.
- Opening Date for SI Application Forms- 09/08/2017
- Opening Date for Constable Application Forms- 09/08/2017
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017-18
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission which is also known as JSSC recently issued the online applications for the following posts-
- Police SI- 1544 Posts
- Constable- 2810 Posts
Candidates who wants to apply online for these posts can now visit the official website of the JSSC to fill out the online application forms in a proper way after reading the full eligibility criteria which is given below.
- Name of the Department : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Also Known As : JSSC
- No. of Posts : 4354 Posts
- Job Category : Police Jobs
- Name of the Post : SI & General Constable
- Official Website : http://www.jssc.in/
Jharkhand Police SI/ Constable Application Form 2017
#1. Educational Qualification
- For Sub-Inspector SI Post- Candidates who have passed the College/ Graduation with any stream or course from a recognized university can apply for this post.
- For General Constable Post- Candidates who have passed the 10th or High School from a recognized Board or Institute from a recognized board can apply for this post.
#2. Age Limit
Minimum age for both these posts are set at 18 Years. The maximum age for the post of Constable is 25 Years excluding age relaxation. There is not maximum age limit for the post of SI as per some sources.
#3. Application Fee
- For SI Post- Rs. 115/- for Reserved Category Candidates || Rs. 460/- for All Other Candidates.
- For Constable Post- Rs. 50/- for Reserved Candidates || Rs. 300/- for All Other Candidates.
#4. Salary (Pay Scale)
- For SI Post :- Rs. 9300-34,800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- For Constable Post :- Rs. 5200-20,200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Jharkhand Police Application Form 2017-18 Online
Eligible and willing candidates can now apply for these posts by following below provided steps and links-
- First of all you need to visit @ http://www.jssc.in/
- Search for “Latest Notification” term and click on it
- Under that link click on “Constable/ SI Recruitment” notification link
- Now just read the notification very carefully
- Fill the online application form for any of the posts
- Upload Signature & Photos
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form online
- Now just take a print out of your application form