ITBP Police Constable Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online @ itbpolice.nic.in
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force recruitment board recently issued online application forms for various Police Constable posts online on its official website. Interested and willing candidates can now apply online for these posts before last date which is 7th September 2017. Here we are sharing all the information regarding this post. Candidates who wants to make their career with ITBP Police department can now apply online for these posts after checking the full eligibility criteria given below this post.
ITBP Recruitment 2017, ITBP Application Form 2017, ITBP Police Constable Recruitment 2017, Sarkari Naukri, Latest Jobs in ITBP, Notification, Application, Exam Dates, Salary, Eligibility, Age Limit, Apply Online @ http://itbpolice.nic.in/
ITBP Police Constable Recruitment 2017-18
Dear friends, ITBP issued online notification for various Police Constable posts on its official website. Candidates can now apply online on its official website after reading this full post and checking the eligibility criteria-
- Opening Date for Online Application Form- August 2017
- Closing Date for Application Form- 07/09/2017
Vacancy Details- ( 4368 Posts)
- Water Carrier,
- Safai Karmachari,
Indo Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2017-18
#1. Educational Qualification
The candidate must have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination and must be proficient in concerned trade. More details regarding this section are available on its official website.
#2. Age Limit
- For the post of Constable (Tailor / Gardener / Cobbler) : 18-23 years
- For the post of Constable (Water Carrier/Safai Karamchari/Cook/Washerman/Barber) : 18-25 years
#3. Application Fee
There is no application fee required to apply for any of the above given posts.
#4. Pay Scale
Rs. 21,700-69,100/- per month.
#5. Selection Process
Selection for these posts will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
ITBP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Willing and eligible candidates who found themselves fit for any of the above given posts can now apply online by using below given steps and links-
- First you need to visit the official website
- Now search for Recruitment link
- Read the full official recruitment notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link
- Fill the application form
- Upload photos & signature
- Re-Check the application form
- Submit your application form
- Now just take a print out of your application form