Federal Bank Officer and Clerk Application Form 2017
Federal Bank Officer and Clerk Application Form 2017:- All applicants can fill out the application form of the Federal Bank PO and clerk online on our official website. All candidates go to our official website and get all the information about education! Federal Bank has issued official information for the recruitment of PO and clerk in the bank. The online registration for the Federal Bank Po and Clerk Recruitment Process started today. Candidates interested in applying for clerk or probationary office positions in the Federal Bank can register online on September 4, 2017 on this official website. You can see the dates of the important examination of Federal Bank recruitment 2017 and at the end of this post you can apply online.
Federal Bank Officer and Clerk Application Form 2017, Fill Federal Bank Officer and Clerk Application Form 2017, Apply Online for Federal Bank Officer and Clerk Post 2017, Federal Bank Officer and Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017, https://www.federalbank.co.in.
>>> Important Dates
|Start Date of Online Registration||23rd August 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||4th September 2017|
|Date of Online Aptitude Test||4th Week of September (Tentative)|
About Federal Bank Officer and Clerk Post 2017
About Federal Bank Officer and Clerk Post 2017:- About the Federal Bank: The Federal Bank is formerly known as the Travancore Federal Bank, Aluva of Kerala is one of the premier private sector commercial banks headquartered in India. This bank is spread across different states in India and this bank has more than one thousand branches and ATMs. The bank has recently published advertisements for Federal Bank Recruitment 2017. This is a really good opportunity for candidates who want to make a career in the Indian banking industry. For more information, stay connected to this official website and find sadi new information on our web site.
Federal Bank Vacancy Details:
Bank invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: Various
Candidates applying for Federal Bank Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
Selection process for Bank Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Test
Exam Center For Clerk Exam: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Belgaum, Chandigarh, Chennai, Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Salem, Surat, Trivandrum,
Exam Center For Officer Exam: Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Margao, Salem, Surat
The TSPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Govt Jobs is given below
- Clerk – Rs.11765 – 31540/-
- Officer – Rs.23700 – 42020/-
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.500/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee – Rs.250/-
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.700/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee – Rs.350/
Simple Step To Apply For Clerk & Officer Jobs | Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
Simple Step To Apply For Clerk & Officer Jobs | Federal Bank Recruitment 2017:- Federal Bank has come up with the latest employment notification to fill a large number of vacancies for the Federal Bank Clerk and Officers post. This is the best opportunity for young and talented candidates to prove themselves in the banking sector for all students. All candidates should check official advertising of eligibility conditions. Interested applicants can apply for the Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 from the official website, qualified candidates can apply online on 02.06.2017 to 16.06.2017 on the website. The participants follow the following steps that are given below.
How To Apply Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 -Apply Online
- Log onto the official website of Federal Bank i.e. www.federalbank.co.in.
- Click on Careers link and proceed to further steps.
- All Applicants See In the next page you will get the link “Recruitment process post of Officers & Clerks”.
- Open the Federal Bank Notification and read all the details.
- Click on Apply Online link and go to next page.
- Fill all the information correctly and with genuine information.
- Upload scanned photo and signature which should be clearly visible.
- After filling all the details carefully.
- Pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application and note ID & Password for future use.